This dessert is yet another 5 minute easy breezy full on Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Ice Creams Recipe. You will not have to shop for any of the list below as I believe most of this will be found in your Kitchen. Unless you don’t stock your Refrigerator with Ice Cream Tubs like some people (Ahem!).
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (recommended: Skippy)
4 scoops toffee or caramel ice cream
4 scoops chocolate ice cream
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
4 tablespoons or 1/4 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped or left whole to taste
4 chocolate cigar cookies
- Put all the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter into a saucepan and put it on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally. In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
- When everything has melted add 3 to 4 tablespoons of boiling water to thin the sauce.
- Get out 4 sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by 1 of the chocolate and then another of vanilla.
- Pour over some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce and sprinkle with salted peanuts.
- Stick a chocolate cigar cookie in each sundae glass if you please.
Do like us and follow for much such celebrity food and reviews.
Click on the link for Nigella’s Chicken Tarragon Recipe.
Until Next Time.